|LOWER COURSE OF THE HAKARI RIVER
Kzirkhana is a ruined village situated on the woody northeastern slope of the Susanasar mount, 5 km away of Vtanants. Though the population of the neighboring villages calledit Kzirkhana, the list of the Bargushat district villages compiled in XVII-XVIII cent, marked them as Keazarkhuni This village was populated by Armenians till the beginning of the XIX century, In the XVIII century the village was part of prince Toros's estate.
The name of this village was mentioned in the donatory inscription carved on the southern wall of the Agarak village church in 1831.
2 km southwest of Kzirkhana, higher by the Susanasar mount, there arc the ruins of "Ohana Yeghtsi" - monastery and medieval fortress, which could well belong to the famous fortress of Grham.